Saturday, January 14, 2012

New shoes for the Girls!

The girls absolutely love being outside running around in the huge back yard that we have at the moment, but it has been so wet and muddy that lately we have been hesitant to let them out because it takes forever to clean out the mud inbetween their toes. As I am wondering through Wal Mart yesterday I notice that they have cute little shoes for dogs- so I purchase two sets and rush home to test them out... I have never laughed so hard in my life! vI get them on Daisy and they sound like high heals on a wood floor and she is walking like a robot lifting her feet up super high trying to figure out what she did wrong to be strapped in the strange things on her feet. Then I get them on Lilly and she would take a couple step and then just sit down- she wasn't having any part of the humiliation.









I finally get their coats on and get them outside, Daisy and I are running laps around the yard (I am still laughing hysterically), while Lilly sits dormant stubbornly refusing to walk in her new shoes- what girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes. So I take them off and let her run wild. Moments later she feels so bad for Daisy that she try's removing them for her.

1 comment: