Sunday, May 23, 2010

MOM


I miss her more and more everyday.I know that she is all around because I feel her when I need her most. She was always a good listener, she never passed judgement or questioned my thoughts or opinions- she just listened. I talk to her often in my prayers - I know that she is listening. I wonder what she might say if she were here? It's been 4 years and it feels like a life time. My life has changed so much and I just wish she was here to be a part of it all. If you didn't know her, She was simply amazing - she was a young soul, hard working, funny, outgoing, stubborn, she could make anyone laugh, she would have done anything for anybody, she might not have been very good at showing it - but I know I was loved. She had her own way of teaching us life lessons and I will always be grateful for what she taught me. As my life continues to branch off into many different directions, it gets harder without her. I want her to meet my husband and be a grandma to our children to come. I know that I wouldn't be the person that I am today without her influences. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't believe it's been four years! I remember a lot about that day. I love you, Kami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Kami reading that made me tear up. She was an amazing person I do miss her a lot. Around this time it brings back memories but you know what if she was here she would tell you how proud she is of you and the choices you have made in life. I am sure she is proud of all you kids. She will meet your kids before you do so don't worry about that. I am glad you feel that she is near when you need her. I am sure she is your guardian angel at times. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami that was beautiful. I obviously didn't know your mother but knowing the amazing women that you are, I know she must have been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete