Friday, May 21, 2010

Klint - we are so proud of you!


One year he gets baptized and the next he's going on a mission. My little brother Klint got his mission call yesterday, he is going to Bermingham, Alabama - he leaves for the MTC August 25th. I still can't believe it - two whole years without him. We are so proud of him for making the choice to go and serve the Lord, he is going to make such an amazing missionary. He has come such a long way and worked so hard to get there. I am so grateful to his best friend JR and his family for supporting him along this journey. I am hoping that I get to be there to go through the temple with him for the first time - cross your finger. We will see!!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Klint! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's this old - Seems like just yesterday we were doing our best to keep him out of your room :). Congrats Klint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! That is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am so proud of Klint. He is an amazing young man and will make a great missionary. It's times like this when I wish your Mom was here to celebrate such wonderful times! I am so proud of Klint and can't believe he will be leaving soon!

    ReplyDelete