Thursday, May 20, 2010

THE GIRLS

Rainy day and the Temple still looks amazing

Isn't she a doll - cute little Maiya

She is such a good baby, she barely made peep the entire time we were at dinner.

OHHHH I love you guys! Aren't you glad I made you stand in the rain
to get this picture!!!!


While we were in Utah I had the chance to gether with some good friends of mine that I haven't seen in a while... And I also got to meet my friend Amy's little girl Maiya for the first time. She is so adorable, and talk about a good baby - she's just barely 10 months!!! We went to the Lion House for dinner - and it wasn't as good as I rememeber it, which was very disappointing not to mention the fact that it was a bazillion dollars for the meal... We had a great time catching up - I wish that I would have had more time. I can't wait til we move to Utah and we get together more often!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I couldn't make it. Hopefully we'll be coming out to the VA area this fall and we can spend some quality time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be absolutely wonderful, do you think that you guys will be coming out? I miss you face!!! I basically read your entire blog last night... I was laughing histerically at 2005-2006 we were nuts! I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete